Thursday, September 27, 2007

#7 Technology Blog

One of the links on FlicKr fun took me into a glossary of blogging terms which usues non-technical language to help the newbie blogger like me understand blargon ~ blogging terms.
Having always been interested in linguistics, I decided to post a linguablog ~ about linguistics ~ to help me clarify some of the new terminology I have encountered so far.

For example, if I were to digress and shout "Go Cats!" in support of Geelong's Grand Final campaign that would make me a kittyblogger.

Now that I have posted more than one blog ~ short form for weblog or online dated diary of musings on a specific topic, often in reverse chronological order, I am now a blogger ~ a person who blogs or a member of the blogosphere ~ internet blogging community. I'm also a photoblogger, having created a blog predominantly consisting of a photo. I still aspire to becoming a moblogger if I can manage to post a blog via my mobile phone.
I feel a touch of blogopathy, which means I don;t want to post anything else today!

No comments: