Tuesday, October 23, 2007

#18 Web-based applications


If only we had known to inform our Internet users of the availability of Zoho Writer so that they could create word processing documents on our library PCs which, up until now, have lacked the appropriate desktop applications. frown I have had fun changing the skin of my Zoho Writer template to dark purple surprised and the time zone to GMT + 10.00 Canberra, Melborne, Sydney. I also checked out the FAQ to get some tips on posting my blog.  I'm sure there are heaps of other features still to be discovered.  I'll definitely be recommending this web-based wod-processing tool to library users, including family and friends.

1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

It is certainly a great application when , as in your situation, no desk top publishing.
Another program which is similar is Google Docs.
Keep up the good work

Lynette